The Richmond Clean City Commission and the Department of Public Works (DPW) are hosting a Document Shredding & Electronics Recycling event on Saturday, June 20th, 10AM – 2PM, at Chimborazo Park in Church Hill, 3351 E. Broad Street, VA 23223. Green options for:
1. Shredding up to five (5) boxes of outdated documents. Remove binders & large binder clips.
2. Drop off unwanted electronics including:…
• Computer systems (hard drive, CPU, monitor)
• Computer accessories (cables, wires, keyboards, speakers, etc.)
• Printers, scanners & copiers
• Fax machines
• VCRs & camcorders
***Please note: There is a $10 fee to recycle old TVs.
If you have any questions please email Darlene.Mallory at Richmondgov.com or phone 804-646-8325.